Ok, I’m going to try something out. Have you ever wanted to offer your advice to growing companies? Do you think you can help career-minded people become more valuable to an employer? Do you have something to say about the economic landscape as a whole that might help either group? Then we want to hear from you!
Visceral Concepts is currently looking for guest writers. Ideally, you’ll meet the following criteria:
- Familiar with a topic beneficial to business owners or people seeking to advance their careers (underwater basket weaving may not fit properly on this site)
- Some experience with either blog writing or public speaking (no, you won’t have to read this in front of the class)
- Witty, conversational writing style (unlike myself)
- Ability to sit down and type a minimum of 300 words on a topic (don’t run now, it isn’t really that much…)
- Desire to help others by offering value for free (this opportunity doesn’t pay, but I would be more than happy to give you tons of Facebook, Twitter, and general internet love)
Optionally, you’ll also have the following:
- A blog that you’d like to cross-promote on (because I’d gladly write an article for you if you want)
- A healthy love for being in the spotlight (because I’m going to make a big deal of you being a guest poster)
- A desire to become an internet celebrity (it may take some time, but I can help make that happen)
- Decent HTML markup skills (because sometimes I want to be lazy)
If this sounds like something you want to have a part of, by all means, feel free to contact us and let us know you’re interested. And, hey, if you don’t have a topic in mind, I can even offer one up!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve got to offer!