A lot, actually. We have some big things planned to add more value for our clients.
This isn’t actually a question we get asked often. However, it’s akin to a question we do: How long do you plan on doing this? When we hear clients ask this, what we’re really hearing is that they need reassured that we’ll be around to help them for longer than their project; that we’re not just a fly-by-night company. Rest assured, we plan on being here for a while.
But, if we’re going to be around for you to work with, how are we going to keep getting better for you? That’s the fun part. Starting tomorrow, we’re going to be organizing the blog into a series of categories that are more specific. Each day will always be about a certain type of information. Here’s the schedule as it stands:
- Monday – Business News Here we’re going to cover the important news that may effect your company that occurred over the past week.
- Tuesday – Learn From The Leaders Every Tuesday we’ll be profiling a lesson from a leader in business, past or present. You’ll learn things from Andrew Carnegie, Bill Gates, and even Mark Zuckerberg.
- Wednesday – Food for Thought To get you through “hump day” we’re going to offer you a little mental nutrition. This will be something that will either help stimulate your brain or help change your perspective.
- Thursday – Throwback Thursday We’re going to analyze the business practices and technology of yesteryear to see how much things have changed over the decades.
- Friday – Tech Talk We’ll be discussing advancements in technology that affect business, from mobile shopping trends and changes to industry specific equipment to software & hardware reviews.
We’ll also be adding additional great monthly content, including a From The Editor article at the beginning of every month. We’re going to turn this into the best source of information on the web for entrepreneurs.
We’re also developing our Visceral TV channel. Our goal is to turn a lot of the great content you’re finding here into a more in-depth video feature that expands on these written articles. Look for that in the next 6-8 months!
And, on the development side, we’ve been working on some great software that will be exclusive to our clients. We want to expand our product offering to be as complete as possible so our clients can get the tools that we can trust. Look for those offers to be announced periodically.
We’ve also been in talks to team up with a number of the companies that we’ve been recommending our clients order from. Our goal is to be able to provide these products at a much lower price than our clients have previously paid. The more value we can bring to you, the better a job we’re doing.
If there is something you’d like to see us offer, don’t hesitate to let us know!